Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Little May Day Princess


She was very intent on getting every little piece of paper removed from ALL presents...she did not want any help from her two God Fathers either...well maybe as a last resort.
Modeling apron made by grammy. There is a chef hat along with oven mitts, also. What a cutie!!


Princess friend, AJ eating their cupcakes. They stayed very neat which was surprising with the CHOCOLATE.


OK, let's get this "Cruisin' with Barbie" put together so we can PLAY!!



3 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Adorable post! Remember when my girls were little like this. Miss it.

Blessings, Linda

Blondie said...

How sweet! That apron was beautiful. It looked like she had a lovely party.

Angela said...

What a sweet, sweet birthday girl!
Thanks for visiting my blog and signing up for the *Pay It Forward* with me! Can you send me an email at janda082803 @ yahoo.com, so I can get your info...? Thanks!