Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gaither Homecoming - Israel



Saturday evening I was surfing the TV looking for something interesting to view while I has "Home Alone". Papi was attending the Blue and Gold Banquet where one of our grandsons was crossing over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. I opted to stay home rather than scare everyone with a swollen upper lip, black eye, and cut on eyebrow from my fall Friday AM. (That's a different story). Anyway, I found Gaither Homecoming - Israel and, of course, that was my immediate choice. Loved it so much, I wanted to share some of the performace with you. I found 10/10 min segments on YouTube and will be passing them along during this Lent season. It's a time when our thoughts turn toward Jeruselam and the events leading up to Easter. I hope you enjoy the music as much as I did.

Have a God Filled Day
Shirley

No comments: